(I am grateful that the other massage therapist I had hoped to work with will allow me to sublet the space I've been paying rent for since July 2007. I did so based on Connie's adamant position that there was no reason I should not be able to take the exam and be licensed by October. I kept wondering why she pushed so hard when she knew I fully intended to take the full program. When I finally asked what she was really talking about, Connie said there was no reason I couldn't practice massage for donations until I had a license to put on the wall. "People do it all the time" she said. Later it also made sense why they put me in the exam prep class which I had been told was usually last.)
From: "info@amtamassage.org"
To: cs_colvin@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 12:59:46 PM
Subject: AMTA Classifieds Confirmation
Dear Catherine Colvin,
Thank you for submitting your classified ad. Your ad will be posted for 120 days. You may wish to take note of your confirmation number for your records: 633310739859218750
If you would like to edit or remove your posting, you can do so by simply accessing Your Account. Thank you for using the AMTA Classifieds. We look forward to serving your needs in the future.
http://www.amtamassage.org/classifieds
No comments:
Post a Comment