(altered only formatting for readability and "x'd" through confidential information I believe would be inherently wrong for anyone to make public)
From: "xxxxxxxx@comcast.net"
To: cs colvin
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:49:11 PM
Subject: from the xxxxxxxx and byond...
Hi Catherine, Nice to get an e mail from you, I am not sure if I can handle all the book learning but it could be intresting... Do you have AT&T cell phone service, if so we can talk for free the old Cingular service...If not you can call me at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx home to talk about (confidential) ... I go to (confidential) every (confidential) all day. I take Metra and the L from (confidential). I get there at 9am but I don't have a group untill 10:30am so I can show you around and introduce you to (confidential) people who run things etc. Give me a call when you have time and we'll chat... P.S. Your healing energy is real awasom too... xxxxxxxx 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx cell
-------------- Original message ----------------------
From: cs colvin <cs_colvin@yahoo.com>
> Connie said she would call me about a massage therapy class that could be held
> on Tuesdays. As just about everyone in last weekend's class noted, you are
> obviously a natural. If you decide to take the class, it may take a few weeks
> for books to arrive but Connie will let us know when we can start. I would be
> privileged to share the same space with a like-minded spirit.
>
> If you do get this email communication, I am also interested in the VA contact
> info.
>
> Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment